Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Simon Says


I have to cherish some of the pregnancy moments and stories that are so fresh in my mind, because I know over time they will become lost in my scattered mommy brain! This morning when I woke up, I just laid in bed with Josh for a while. Lily started moving around sleepily and I said to J, "Uh oh, Lily is up, which means she will be waking up Noah pretty soon too." Within 5 minutes the two of them had started what I called "Simon (or rather Lily) Says." Lily would do something, like kick a foot into my rib. Then she would stop and Noah would do the same. Then Lily would do a quick jerky movement in there; Noah would follow shortly after! It went on for a good 10 minutes too. I was literally laughing out loud because normally they both just squirm and wiggle around simultaneously. This morning's exercise was very strategic though, one right after the other. I feel like I already know these babies, their personalities and all, and have not even met them yet. Being pregnant has been a wonderful experience.


Lily doing her yoga pose at 22 weeks!


Sweet Noah at 29 weeks!

No comments: