Friday, December 31, 2010

Almost 37 weeks!

Well this week has been great! The weather got cold here in Anthem and we even got snow! Take a look at my sweet niece, Gracie (I just love her!)
I don't believe it has snowed here in the Phoenix area like this in about 10+ years. People everywhere were in amazement!
This morning Josh took me for the last non-stress test before the twins get induced! (It is only our 2nd non-stress test in total, but still exciting it is the last.)
The babies are happy, healthy and moving around like crazy. I was told and read that they slow down at the end because they have no room.... well not the Lehman babies.
We are excited that we are set to deliver on January 5th (if they don't come on their own sooner.) It won't be long now! Plus, I have literally cleaned and organized every inch of the entire house. I have nothing more to do! It's hard to believe I would ever say this, but, I am so ready!

I hope everyone has a very safe and happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: