Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Delicious Meal in France!

We had a delicious meal in France together! We ate outside and enjoyed each other's company! I have missed my best friend Michelle for so long. This is the first time that we had seen each other in almost 4 years do to us living on opposite sides of the world.
This vacation was just what Josh and I needed... to get away, to remember how fun it is to be married, and to get rejuvenated for the year ahead!



Below: Michelle's duck with potatoes. Tony's lamb and mashed potatoes.

Josh's sea bass and fresh vegetables.


My scallops with risotto.
To top off the whole meal, we had creme brulee (my favorite) and the best chocolate mousse I have ever had. I must admit, I liked the chocolate mousse better than the creme brulee (that is rare!)

All in all, the trip was amazing! Every moment with my husband! Every moment with my best friend!

No comments: