Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nala Lehman... an absolute joy in our lives!

Nala is an absolute joy! She is so well behaved, even at 6 weeks old!
She has only had a hand full of accidents, sleeps at least 3 hours at a time through the night (which means we only have to get up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to take her to the bathroom) and is so playful and sweet.
It has been so fun snapping pictures of this little girl because she is always doing something cute (and still sleeping a lot too!)
She is getting crate trained and it already used to it after just a few days of being at her new home with her new family. She goes right in her princess crate and sits down with her "baby" and her treat and does not whine or cry at all! She likes her den (which makes me so happy.)
Here is Nala, totally passed out in her crate. I don't think she minds when we are gone for a little while, what do you think?

Nala and Dad playing on the floor.



Nala after bathtime, wrapped up in a towel and falling asleep as I brush her out!

Another episode of "The Chronicles of Miko and Nala."
Every morning Miko and Nala make a new stride in their friendship as siblings.
With Miko being the alpha male and Nala being a little playful puppy, there is definitely never a dull moment!
In this picture, Miko is sitting on the ottoman above Nala, and swats at her as she runs by. Nala likes it though! She just wants to play with her big brother.

Josh sleeping after making it through the first two rough nights. It takes time to get adjusted to waking up in the middle of the night. Naps are definitely a nice plus of summer time.
Our niece, Sadie Joy holding Nala. Our sister, Janelle has three kids that absolutely LOVE puppies! They all wanted to hold her and give her love! It is great for Nala, because she always wants attention.

Our nephew Gage, and Nala in the backyard! Gage did so good holding Nala and even walking around with her. He was so gentle with her, and even set up some pillows on the ground to make her comfortable. He's the best!
Our niece Gracie with Nala! She LOVED Nala so much that she just wanted to squeeze her up! Nala is not too sure about it all, but they both did great together! Grace is so sweet.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

Rebecca De??? Oh my goodness! I am so glad that you found my blog. I have been getting little updates on you...like I've seen your amazing wedding pictures thanks to Selena, then I saw your friend Katie and she told me that you are doing great! I'm adding you to my list so I can keep up to date! So glad to hear from you.