Sunday, May 24, 2009

Leaving for Europe!



Ah! This day has finally arrived!


Josh and I have been planning to go to Europe for as long as I can remember us even dating.


When we first met, it was just a pipe dream!


The next year, we were planning to go to Europe with my mom and dad as a summer vacation.


Due to Josh's amazing proposal and the planning of our wedding, we had to postpone the trip!The following year after us getting married we were buying the house and going to Europe was not feasible. Plus, we got Miko and Josh was starting medical school!



Finally, the Lord is blessing us by giving us the financial strength to save and get to Europe!



Josh and I both have this summer off (by the way this is the only summer the two of us will have off time together).



We are going to visit my best friend Michelle and to travel London, France and Amsterdam with them and some other family friends!

I can't wait to go--- but I know when we get back I will be excited to post all the pictures and videos!


Bon voyage!

PS- Here are 2 pictures of all our luggage!



No comments: