Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gag'es 5th Birthday Party!

Gage's 5th Birthday Party was a great success today at Mom and Dad's house!
All the kids had a fantastic time, as you will be able to tell from the video.
My sister, Nell did a great job putting together the idea and all the activities that go along with a Mad Science birthday party. I can't imagine how hard it will be to put together a birthday party when we have kids running around.
Props to her!
Anyway, enjoy the video. This is only the first project I have thrown together since getting the new camera. I hope to learn some new techniques to be able to put together better videos. Nonetheless, it is fun being able to edit video on my computer.
I think back to the old school days of having converters and putting video into the VHS player. Boy am I glad those days are over!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a great video!! Way to go Bec on making it! And Nell you did throw a great party! A big happy birthday to Gagey again!!